Arvind is passionate about co-creative, regenerative, and sustainable lifestyles that serve all beings. To that end, he practices Systemic Constellation Methodology to process information better and ensure inclusion and love. As a co-facilitator and mentor, Arvind has helmed a self-designed course at Swaraj University dedicated to the regeneration of local cultures and economies. He is also learning Transactional Analysis Frameworks and Sociocracy to facilitate change through collaborative processes.
- Part of the EHBLE Project – a community dedicated to sustainable living and natural food forests
- Mobilisation Database Manager at Greenpeace
- Part of the core team of Radio Sangharsh – a community-based mobile radio platform sharing the stories of people living in the forests of Madhya Pradesh
- Part of the Tactical Tech Collective – an NGO working at the intersection of technology, activism, and politics
- Program Manager at Integlo Solutions
- Operations Analyst at Dell