What will you do?
You will identify and manage outreach opportunities at various venues (Corporate Complexes, Malls, Exhibitions, Residential Complexes & Others) and create a platform for direct dialogue team to interact with employees/executives of those venues.
Some of the other areas where you will create an impact are:
- Coordinate with the respective Fund Raising Units/Unit Heads, for pan India outreach work.
- Recommend solutions to supporters and corporate on various Environmental issues with the help of campaigners / external agencies.
- Develop a database (given territory) of qualified venues through various sources like internet, referrals, telephone, F2F cold calling & networking.
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations of client’s which needs to be presented at the potential venues.
- Coordinate with outreach counterparts to develop case studies for National permissions.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing patron relationships and referrals.
- Responsible for identifying and building effective centers of Influence Network with other NGOs to maximize the outreach result.
What you will bring to this job:
- 1 year of experience in B2B Sales / Event Management.
- Experience in Relationship Building.
- Understanding of the market (Corporate/Malls & Exhibition etc) dynamics of the city.
- Target driven.
Pay for this position: Rs. 31,700 for 6 months, post which the pay will increase to Rs.34,850. In addition to the salary, a daily allowance of Rs.150 will be provided.
The cost to company does not include medical insurance and gratuity.
We also have incentives, recognition and reward schemes throughout the year.
This position is open in Hyderabad,Bangalore,Chennai, Pune, Delhi and Kolkata.
To Apply: Send in your application to email@example.com