Join Direct Dialogue Initiatives as a Fundraiser and get paid to talk about environmental issues and inspire people to make a difference.
The role of a Fundraiser is to raise awareness about client’s Campaigns to people on the street, at public places, offices, on phone and at their homes and inspire them to contribute funds and become financial supporters of the client.
- Develop an understanding of client’s campaigns.
- Make presentations and calls and explain environmental campaigns to members of the public in a clear and interesting way.
- Meet set income targets by signing paid-supporters for the client.
By joining the DDI’s Fundraising team you get to learn about environmental issues and help NGO’s remain proudly independent to continue its work for safe and green planet. You get to work with a team of committed and fun loving people.
- An opportunity to learn about environmental problems and solutions and raise awareness amongst the public
- An opportunity to be trained in expert fundraising skills.
- A chance to be part of a global environmental organization
- Excellent career prospects with opportunity to travel around the country
- Good pay, incentives and flexible hours
- A chance to work with a team of like-minded fun loving group
On the job training
Training is provided to all new fundraisers on Campaigns as also techniques in talking to people on the street and convincing them to become supporters.
Why is this job important to our client?
Greenpeace does not solicit or accept funding from governments, corporations or political parties to ensure that we do not compromise our independence, objectives or integrity while we take environmental wrong-doers to task. They solely rely on the voluntary donations of individual supporters which our Fundraisers bring.
We accept applications from people from a variety of backgrounds. A passion to work for the environment is always encouraged. Candidates must also have:
- Ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with a wide range of people
- Keen desire to learn on the job
- Energy and drive to inspire people and promote a cause
- Ability to work towards fundraising targets, accept and implement feedback
Fundraisers join us at Rs.16,8500 – 19,900 per month + Travel Allowance (Rs. 125 per day) + Incentives (1000-20,000). On confirmation (3 – 6 months), based on successful performance the pay will increase to Rs.19,900 – 22,500 per month + TA + Incentives.
The cost to company does not include medical insurance and gratuity. We also have recognition and reward schemes throughout the year.
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Delhi.
To Apply: Send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org